I will also notify the list that Mr. Wood was recently removed from another
LUG list, due to his repeated bad behavior, which included, but was not
limited to:
1) turning everything into an excuse to spam his software,
2) inability to keep the topic to Linux,
3) repeatedly, and needlessly dragging his religion into the list,
4) his inability to correct those behaviors despite repeated requests from
multiple members both on and off list -- and his repeated and continued
refusal to discuss his behavior.

It's interesting to note that this had no impact on his behavior here....