About 1992 two good friends started a Locktite bolt coating factory
around here. The curing oven was about 40 feet long with a conveyor belt
running the length. This is a critical advancement also included in
Locktite solder paste circuits. Instead of a very hot solder iron tip
and a cool target joint, a process temperature profile is followed on
all solder paste joint materials and bonding is improved.

One very cold winter day I was overseeing the oven while others handled
the bolts. The furnace went off and I almost had to fight with others
trying to bypass the safety power switch with a screwdriver. The oven
ran on propane and I was harshly insulted by saying propane doesn't
evaporate in serious cold and low tank levels; the safety switch did its
job. The next day the propane company guy affirmed the problem.

I already have some friendly people to discuss this technology with.
Let's just close out this thread.