> On Dec 14, 2020, at 3:46 PM, Rick Engebretson <eng at pinenet.com> wrote:
>
> {snip}

> "That’s an off-list reply you made to the group.
>
> This is an off-list reply that I’m making directly to you."
>
> constitute harassment.

You spammed the list with not only an off-subject but off-topic statement that has absolutely nothing to do with the list. I pointed it out off-list. You brought it back into the group.

If you are being harassed I suggest you pick the phone up and call your local law enforcement agency and see about pressing charges.