Shalom

Yesterday was Constitution Day and 2019 marks the 20 year
anniversary of Ebenezer Enterprises.  To celebrate G-d's
faithfulness to our country and my company, I'm inviting
up to 6 others to join me for lunch at Cecil's Deli <http://cecilsdeli.com>
in St. Paul.
I'll pay for the lunch and will give a short demo of the my
<https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards>
software. <https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards>   We could meet on
Wed, Sept. 25th or  the 26th.
Let me know what works.

If you aren't able to attend, but would like a demo, let me know.
A 2017 C++ compiler is required.  If you are uncomfortable
running software you are unfamiliar with, I could give you a
demo with screen shots.  In that case, you don't need to
compile anything.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Enjoying programming again.
http://webEbenezer.net