Could the problem be with the way you need to make files in rapid
succession, changing their names and sometimes not getting that done fast
enough?  Could you switch the order around a bit like this?:

DATE=$(date +%F-%H:%M:%S)
touch /home/raymond/${DATE}.pcapng
tshark -i enp1s0 -a duration:60 -w /home/raymond/${DATE}.pcapng
echo "All Done!"

I dropped the 1 from the filename and added seconds so that doing more
than one per minute isn't a problem.  It's just one script instead of two.
If another starts before an earlier one finishes, you probably won't have
a problem.

Mike