What do you think of this?
I wasn't happy when Cub was bought by another company.  But Cub
faces Target, Walmart and Amazon.  I guess I should go to more farmers'
markets.
https://www.twincities.com/2019/05/17/hp-enterprise-to-buy-supercomputer-pioneer-cray/

They both have C++ compilers.  I hope their future compiler(s)
will support #pragma once.  IIrc, Cray's compiler doesn't support that.
And I hope they will support #import.  I'm not sure if either of them
support that at this time, but both GCC and Clang support #import
as an extension.  I use both #pragma once and #import with my
software.  I use #import though only in the closed source part of
my code.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards