      From: Mike Miller <mbmiller+l at gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [tclug-list] [OT] where to get a 100-ohm resistor?

This is really helpful.  It answered a bunch of questions I had but hadn't
asked.  People were commenting on that YouTube battery-testing video that
a 100-ohm resister wouldn't be right for a D battery, but I guess it also
wouldn't be right for a 9-volt.

Looking at more info out there on the web -- it's a problem for me that a
lot of people don't seem to know what they are doing, but they are still
there, teaching the world.  ;-)

Thanks again, Doug.

Mike