i received the two delivery failure notices copied below (portions
suppressed with ...).  it's clear heidi's address in my messages must have
forwarded to her address at landvantage.com, and i expect the problem is in
the mail handler there.  but i dont want to overlook the possibility the
error might be mine.  the zone definition for whitleymott.net is also
copied below.  if anyone can see what's amis please advise.  i'vs also
written to postmaster at gateway33.websitewelcome.com.  i also welcome your
suggestions on where better to post this question.

>$TTL  4h ;ttl for all RRs lacking an explicit ttl
>@ SOA @ hostmaster.scalliondata.com. (
>     696 ;serial
>      4h ;secondary server refresh
>      1h ;secondary server refresh retry
>      4d ;expire unrefreshed secondary server
>      4h ;ttl for no-such-domain (NXDOMAIN) responses from us
>)
>@ NS ns
>googleffffffffed11605c CNAME                  google.com.
>mail                   CNAME              ghs.google.com.
>webmail                CNAME              ghs.google.com.
>mx                     CNAME          ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>smtp                   CNAME          ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>@ MX 10                               ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>@ MX 20                          ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>@ MX 20                          ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM.
>@ MX 30                               ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.
>@ MX 30                               ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.
>@ MX 30                               ASPMX4.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.
>@ MX 30                               ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.
>@ TXT "v=spf1 a a:rose.fo4.net a:okra.fo4.net include:aspmx.googlemail.com
-all"
>@   A 206.123.88.191
>www A 206.123.88.191
>ns0 A 206.123.88.191
>ns  A 209.240.82.11

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 12:39 PM Mail Delivery System <
MAILER-DAEMON at gateway23.websitewelcome.com> wrote:

> This is the mail system at host gateway23.websitewelcome.com.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <... at landvantage.com>: host mx10.mailspamprotection.com[184.154.208.34]
> said:
>     550 192.185.48.84 is not allowed to send mail from whitleymott.net.
> Please
>     see the SPF record, with scope mfrom, identity greg at whitleymott.net,
> and ip

> From: gregory mott <greg at whitleymott.net>