Dee,

Probably more than you are looking for, but several years ago I used a
Mobotix camera for a project.
I think it was the D26.
https://www.mobotix.com/en/products/outdoor-cameras
Camera uses a Linux kernel as its OS.
SDKs, some BSD licensed, are available if more than provided app is
needed.
http://developer.mobotix.com/
I think I purchased from ABPtech in Dallas.
https://www.abptech.com/step-step-guide-setting-mobotix-ip-camera-be-viewed-remotely.html

Regards,
Bob