I created a Firefox web browser account out of curiosity. Then I tried
to figure out what "sync"ing on multiple devices was, and "browsing
history." Even had to figure out how to sign out from the Firefox
account. Anybody else wonder if web browsing has gotten too complicated??

Also, playing with old motherboards is getting spooky. My old Intel
desktop boards lost their downloadable bios and tech documents Nov. 22
when Intel did as promised and ended the download service. Just as I was
learning and liking the bootable CDROM bios ISOs. How will I ever figure
out the new UEFI junk??

I saw this first on the KDE desktop with different "Activities" desktops
running concurrently. Nobody can learn without some mental focus. So
it's a nice computer trick, but worthless as an information technology.

When simple gets complex I wonder who benefits: the user or the vendor??
A great friend now 89 exclusively works on ancient cars, currently a
1929 Model A Ford.

I'm wondering if there are any new hardware platforms for Linux, maybe a
little bigger than Raspberry Pi, that can offer hope to the future?? My
hands hold a chain saw pretty good, and I can't use those pocket
computing devices.