I learned this when an opensuse install disk refused to install. A
"media check" in the configuration tool YAST declared the disc sha256
wrong. So opensuse implemented the protection mechanism without me aware
of any of it. Again, surprised by the professionalism.

The other two mentions: Detroit Public TV documentary "The Ethanol
Effect," and Stanford University "Center for Quantum Molecular Design
(CQMD)" pertain to advancing "Green Energy" technology.

CQMD is developing computer modeling that some of your associates might
be aware of. When we discussed this before, you got close to some
science. But I believe this Stanford group is spot on. This research
field has become a global race.

My frustration is actually doing sweaty grunt preliminaries. We are
buried in advanced biomass potential in Minnesota. The ridiculous city
politicos say all we gotta do is have some new expensive "policy."
Hopefully, someone Googles the two references provided.