> It sounds like you need to turn your 'bridge' into a bridge :-)
>
> I think you have it performing NAT on its 'WAN' port connecting to the
> rest of your network. This would explain the single MAC address. Turn
> this off. Merge the WAN port with the other 4 RJ45 in one
> bridge. Ethernet frames will then be 'bridged' between ports. It will
> also make it a little faster. It should be able to bridge in hardware,
> but it will be doing NAT in software.

yes. It is the wireless MAC, which should be in the LAN side, in this case.
But you are correct.

> With NAT turned off, you then have one big flat network where
> everything sees everything. Your one central DHCP server gives out IP
> addresses to everybody.

Yup. I do not know what happens to the WAN port, but I am guessing it is as
you said above.

> You only want one NAT in your network, connected to your ISP link. NAT
> is evil, but a necessary evil for ISP's since we have run out of
> public IPv4 addresses. However inside your private network, the
> 16581375 IP addresses in 10.0.0/8 should be enough for your house.

Yup. There are other reasons why one may want NAT taking place, but mainly,
the problem of IPv4 address space is the reason. As was discussed earlier,
there is no exposure of the internal (LAN) IPs to the outside given the
un-routable networks.

For some strange reason I stuck with the 192 and never used the shorter
number unroutable address-spaces. Not sure why... Bad habbits die hard.