There’s that… and then there’s the policy of “if something similar appears in a resume then we send it to them regardless of their qualifications or interest”.

I get offers all the time. I’m not in the market. And I get them for jobs OUT of this market and I clearly state I will not relocate for a job.  But still they send them.

In response they get cease and desist statements.