I went through a few products,including BackupPC, then CrashPlan, and then
evaluated some and chose IDrive.  SpiderOak is a close second but is a
little more expensive.  IDrive is not an awesome product (the occasionally
apparent missing UI feature), but it works well and has the best pricing I
found for feature/function.

I've done AWS and S3 work so am comfy with that approach, but the time
value of that self managed approach vs a turnkey product made me choose a
product like IDrive.