Jeff, I think it is a good topic, and there is a lot of overlap with Linux,
as an enabling free-software framework for some emerging technologies. There
is a lot that is enabled by, say, an ARM low-power chip running a full-blown
OS, all at super low cost, in support of industrial uses in agriculture and
energy production/conversion. I think Rick has brought up a good topic, and
when it comes to industrial automation enabled by Linux-based embedded systems,
this is likely a list to appreciate the content. I'd certainly like to see a
link or two with some substantial content, especially if it comes from our
local geekery.

But Jeff also has a point, that trying to fuel a "debate" of sorts, that is
largely politically or agenda motivated, is, in my opinion, beyond the scope
of this list and at this point, obviously past the patience of the readers.

Let's stop the debate side of things now, please. I also appologize for having
sent a link, in what looks now like a trolling move. I will send the images to
Rick in a private email.

Curry on.