I'm not sure why we are going off about global climate change here,
attacking colleges, or what this has to do with Linux, and free software.
Could we stay on topic, and stop the snide political commentary?

Looking back, it appears I may have fed the fires, when I replied to the
original message -- I did not realize that Brian had included an off topic
attack on U of M as his 'signature', or that a full third of his email was
actually a trolling signature --  and I mistakenly commented on it. For
that, I am sorry, and would like to see us get back on topic.

Jeff