Previously, I came across GhostBSD after having some
problems with TrueOS.  At the time, I figured GhostBSD was
from some totally different group, but now I've learned that
it seems to be coming from about the same people as
TrueOS.  There's a new version of GhostBSD that they
made available just a few days ago --
http://ghostbsd.org/news

and it's based on TrueOS rather than directly on FreeBSD.
I haven't tried the new version yet, but hope to in the next
few days.  One thing I'll be wanting to find out is if it has
any firewall support.  TrueOS did in the past, so this rebasing
may make GhostBSD even better imo.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - I'd like to see the U of M invite Ben
Shapiro back and give him a bigger venue this time. I think
that would be a goodwill gesture and he would likely drop
his lawsuit against the U of M.  (I was one of those who
wasn't able to attend his talk in Feb. because all of the seats
were gobbled up so quickly.)   dailywire.com