You centrally manage all linux devices, controlling what users can (and
can't) do on their company-issued linux machines?
And you can keep them configured in a certain way (re-setting them back
to your company policy as needed)?
And you can remotely push software, make some of it brain-dead, and
uninstall it at will from your centralized system?
All this without needing ssh or logging into each system individually?
And you've been doing that for almost 20 years?
Tell me more.