Always a pleasure, thanks.

I won't take credit for the Pascal wrapper of XForms. I just updated and
cleaned up some FreePascal stuff for my use. I did notice the latest
XForms was even better than 10 years ago. The Image library component of
XForms is also worth mentioning, since it gives you a direct mapping to
the screen.

You are right "OK. We steered this thread sufficiently far away from
flu-shots, and I feel good about that." My wife and I moved here from
the U of M when we had children in the early 80s. I don't know how else
to avoid the drug carnage, but the hillbilly culture is also dead end.
My engineer daughter's wedding was at the JJHill library in St. Paul,
with some password of "books." Her new father-in-law is a 75y/o
Paleontology professor in Lubbock, Texas who now seriously questions
Darwin because he is studying modern Biophysics of genetics and cell
biology.

Thanks for helping hold civilization together. We can't afford to lose it.