Greetings

I had some issues with my system and although I didn't need to, in
retrospect, re-install - - - well I did.
Running as previously, on Debian testing (10 or buster) with a pile of
ram and and (lots of resources), with what may be more unusual is 2
graphics cards and 4 monitors set up as 2 x-screens. (Would love to
condense that into 1 screen if someone has the know how and can
describe it but 2 works well enough even if 1 would be quite slick
(and very 'interesting').)

So on this new install I have been working to install the interesting
(?) programs that I have had previously. In reading emails I noticed
that I was unable to copy and paste using ctrl-c and ctrl-v. Have been
looking at key bindings and the clipboard. Have reinstall x11-apps and
lxsession as both are linked to clipboard use. Have also reinstall all
the xkb resources (that I can find). Still no joy though!

Any ideas or suggestions as to the culprit (or the recalcitrant
directories/files whatever) would be gratefully accepted.

Regards

Dee