Hello TCLUG,

Some friends and I started a free software enthusiast group called the
Free Computing Club. We are interested in a number of different things,
including mesh networking, liberating boot firmware on computers with
libreboot/coreboot, running personal websites, federated communication
platforms (mastodon, matrix, XMPP, FedWiki, idno/Known), programming,
Tor, encryption, etc. We believe that free software is needed for a free
society.

I'm sorry that I didn't provide notice here earlier, but we are meeting
tonight at 6pm at Cafetto in Minneapolis. You should be able to easily
recognize us if you show up. Please let me know if you have any
questions and I hope to see you there!

Cordially,
kurtis