I may not need *anything* replaced - the screen has popped away from
the body in the center, but is attached on both ends.  It does respond
to very heavy pushes - but not to taps.

I just looked at one video - while I agree it does not look difficult,
part of what I'm paying a repair place for is an accurate diagnosis of
my problem.  I don't have a heatgun - I'd have to borrow or buy one,
and it's not worth it to buy one.

$50 is worth it to me - I'm not handy.  For $200, I'll spend $285 and
get a new LG G5 from ting (my provider).

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org