On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 09:00:50AM -0500, gregrwm wrote:

> lshw only reports one nic under centos7.  my guess is it's a driver
> regression, and nobody will care because it's an old sun x2100 m1.

When dealing with "old" use old. NDISwrapper is your friend. Find the latest
Windows (.dll) driver for the NIC and build the NDIS wrapper for it. Much
success has been enjoyed by myself from this tool...

The kernel should recognize it somehow after you do the ndiswrapper build. I
jsut do not recall off the top of my head how to do it.