Thanks B-o-B (Mr chewbaka).

Perhaps like you, for me it's a coping mechanism. Here is a link that
interests me, and if you look at the bottom of the page I bet same for
the web-page poster, too.

http://fysnet.net/rombios.htm

The current rural neighborhood crisis has a new neighbor letting his pit
bull chase deer while also shooting his ~25 shot automatic when another
new neighbor is in his deer stand bow hunting. The bow hunter also has a
50 caliber bear rifle ready if they enter his sight. Of course they have
made it a wildlife hunter's feedlot and I did smell a skunk today.

I guess the pit bull owner angered his other neighbor who used to have a
cougar. But when I called the sheriff's office I was informed the cougar
had died, However, he still has something that howls like wolves.

Your basic looney bin up here, with a "No Trespassing" sigh across the
road. It will sound like Afghanistan in a week, with orange soldiers.

I simply love shiny wires, and colorful computer screens, and great
computer books. I have a new old book; "Programming the Parallel Port,"
by Dhananjay V. Gadre. And learned about the rom bios table that
included occupied port address at 0x40 + offset. I never knew this, and
have a lot of DOS books, so I found the web link and had a great day.

Best regards,
rick.