Hello,

I hope this is the appropriate venue.  I am looking for a DevOps/Ruby
software engineer. Heavier emphasis on the DevOps. See description below.

DevOps/Ruby software engineer, FTE, West Metro

"Need is due to a lot of DevOps activity.  Right now, we're moving our
Canada cloud to AWS Canada.  This person will also be responsible for
keeping our message-to-message (M2M) infrastructure running and video
infrastructure as well. There's also a large backlog of Rails activity with
new development projects and continuation work.

He wants to see that a candidate has had at least 1-2 years of experience
with:

Ruby on Rails experience

Postgres database

Linux DevOps experience (AWS preferred)

health & dental plan, 401K, 2 weeks PTO plus holidays, a bonus (based on
team performance / goal) and stock options.

He said that he wants us to focus on finding a person at a max salary of
$80K.  They will provide stock options as well.  He will determine the
number of stock options at the time of offer.

Please send a resume and lets chat.

John Sturgeleski

Business & IT Recruiter

TRECK Solutions