>>  I emailed Dominique, the guy who is organizing the meetings, and
>> he said that maybe in the future they would like to have me talk.   So
>> if you would like to hear about the C++ Middleware Writer, please
>> tell him.
>>

> Keep us posted as to when you will be on their schedule.

It looks there are a lot of people interested in the topic, but
they haven't had a meeting yet.  They lack a place to meet
possibly.

https://www.meetup.com/TwinCities-C-Meetup/

>Also, it would be
> nice if you could stimulate interest by posting a link or two with what this
> is about. If this is going to be a professional venture for you, you want to
> actively go out and seek customers, and customers may be in placed that are
> unlikely. But it is of paramount importance to make the _ideas+_ accessible.
> What I have in mind is management and middle-managemnt of companies, the
> people
> who call the shots and tend to be technically detached. They, however, can
> provide their employees with pointers on where to look for specific solutions.
> If management is briefed well and engaged with developers, they are likely to
> go out and seek solutions like what you are providing. So, in short, you will
> need to advertize to those people by making the capabilities of your product
> aware.

> A Github with examples always helps the geekiest among us.

https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards
There's an example subdirectory there.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - "You are the light of the world.
A city on a hill cannot be hidden."   Matthew 5:14

http://webEbenezer.net