>  I emailed Dominique, the guy who is organizing the meetings, and
> he said that maybe in the future they would like to have me talk.   So
> if you would like to hear about the C++ Middleware Writer, please
> tell him.

Keep us posted as to when you will be on their schedule. Also, it would be
nice if you could stimulate interest by posting a link or two with what this
is about. If this is going to be a professional venture for you, you want to
actively go out and seek customers, and customers may be in placed that are
unlikely. But it is of paramount importance to make the _ideas+_ accessible.
What I have in mind is management and middle-managemnt of companies, the people
who call the shots and tend to be technically detached. They, however, can
provide their employees with pointers on where to look for specific solutions.
If management is briefed well and engaged with developers, they are likely to
go out and seek solutions like what you are providing. So, in short, you will
need to advertize to those people by making the capabilities of your product
aware.

A Github with examples always helps the geekiest among us.

I am all about learning what your work is all about.