On 03/10/2017 07:24 PM, Iznogoud wrote:
> I assume that the following message that I got when I tried this test is a
> good one:
>
> THE EQUIPMENT AT THE TARGET IP ADDRESS
> DID NOT RESPOND TO OUR UPnP PROBES!
> (That's good news!)
>
> That was behind CenturyLink's modem (older and very old DSL setup with low
> speed). Behind that there is a router, and there are a few ports that are
> forwarded through both routers to one box. But reverse SSH tunnels are my jam.

> .

I'm confused.  Is "That's good news!" your notation or did that display
with the test.  It seems your box wasn't analyzed.

You should be receiving an analysis of your first 1,056 ports.  Each
port should be reported as open, closed, or stealth.  That message
indicates to me ShieldsUP! isn't analyzing your box.

I'm not an internet security whiz, but on my current system all ports
report as stealth.  When I tested on my CenturyLink modem I believe only
four ports were stealth, but the test was done.  Joseph Key reported his
test completed and all ports reported stealth but for those he needs open.