Iznogoud - Do you have access to a supercomputer?  I had Minnesota
Supercomputing Institute (MSI) accounts for many years, but not
anymore.  What are you doing with all the cores?

About MPlayer -- your comment is intriguing.  How could it change my
life?  I thought it was just a video/audio player and I normally use
VLC instead.  I guess I'm missing out on some really nice features.

My "file server" is just for the family to access music and video
files, so I'm sure I won't be needing a professional consultant, but
thanks!  ;-)

Mike