I don't mind at all!  I want one machine to do all of my work which
includes writing/reading, statistical analysis of fairly large data
files, video and image processing, web server and file server, so it
helps to have plenty of cores, lots of memory and speed.  What do you
think?  Does that system seem to fit the bill?  I just thought a
better video card woudn't help me.  I am doing DVI at 1920x1080 and it
seems adequate.

By the way, the case came on Sunday, so I  had all the parts in two
days.  I had forgotten to get a DVD drives, I picked one up at Micro
Center.  I also needed some thermal paste.  Then I just put it
together myself.  It took me a little while -- I'd never done an
entire system before -- but it wasn't too hard and it worked,
beautifully.  It's very quiet, too.

Best,
Mike