On 01/12 07:17 , o1bigtenor wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Am trying to find (for need in the not to distant future) some of what
> is normally called 'accounting' software (its really record keeping
> software but that's a different argument!).
>
> What are you using that is, or could be, multi-user and has room for
> some complexity?
> (I am presently using 10 digit account numbers to get the granularity I want.)

Once upon a time I administrated an instance of OSAS on Linux.
https://www.osas.com/multi-platform

It's not cheap (you're looking at probably $15K-$25K depending on what
modules you want), but it is powerful and scaleable. I'd encourage you to
look into it at least.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator