I need to correct the spelling. It is "XForms" toolkit. A link is

http://xforms-toolkit.org/

I'm not aware of anything in Unix, Linux or computing so proven and
stable as the XWindow user interface. Similarly, the XForms library and
documentation are very fundamental, helpful and mature science tools.

The Strib wanted an Otto Schmitt response; that's it.