You are always thoughtful and appreciated.

It was 21 below here this morning. IIRC from very recent reading of
projects mentioned, Minnesota exports $18 billion per year on energy
imports. This forest resource topic is central to UN climate
discussions. California has 100 million dead trees they don't know what
to do with. The fire danger is well demonstrated. Personally, I think
too many have been watching too much TV for too long, and I don't know
how to politely ask for their attention to save their lives.

The new guy at the U., Fritz Ebinger, is a radical improvement over the
useless characters endured in the past. He even politely listened about
my last proposal to mass produce livestock septic tanks using recycled
plastic, in 1987. I was in very good standing at the U. until I became
quite interdisciplinary; with biochemistry, genetics, solid state
physics, etc. and the computers and electronics. Throw on top of that I
was excited about Ronald Reagan as president in Walter Mondale's
Minnesota, and computer electronics made a bee line to California and
now China.

It "honors people's time" to remind them what computers do. Right now
computers are tools to run cars, factories, military systems, even farm
technology. If you have some useful insight, please share it.