Delightful.

I left with 2 like new books about GWBasic and QBasic. Plus 3 solid old
atx cases with guts inside. Plus reference to TCMakers, and reminiscence
of long gone similar efforts. All for $15 but I left $40. As a fat old
farmer in bib overalls I got pushed out by the intro tour of 20 newbie
volunteers. They need more space for fat old farmers.

For me, the books were a real find, but my new volunteer friend thought
I was crazy. I remember when Basic on a hacked Altair 8800 board and
cassette tape was new. And I tell the story how Finland's
ftp://garbo.uwasa/msdos was full of hardware drivers when a SWede
Finnish student decided to package them into an Intel platform Unix.
Linus Torvalds was a product of his time and environment.

So now we have next generation micro-micro hardware boards. And Basic
still won't die. I am delighted to see recycled innovation is alive.