Greetings

I have been trying to install horde_webmail.

Getting the server setup has not been as easy as is suggested in most
tutorials (sorry there have been more than one or two gotchas). I have
gotten to where I have mariadb, apache2 and php7.0 installed with no errors
showing (at least as far as I can tell!).

The fun part is that horde_webmail needs to have php5.6 for almost all of
its packages.

Is there any way to install BOTH php 5.6 and php7.0 without them
conflicting?

If that is true does anyone have a recipe sheet for any of the 'interesting
bits' I think I'll be running into?

TIA

Dee