Regarding Fedora repos, Fedora (and eventually RHEL) moved to dnf.  It's
just the next generation of yum, basically.

Adding repos is as easy as:  dnf config-manager --add-repo
https://atlassian.artifactoryonline.com/atlassian/hipchat-yum-client/hipchat4.repo

Repos still get added to /etc/yum.repos.d/  (because that makes sense -- I
expect that'll change eventually)

A good resource is the Fedora Sys Admin Guide, which should be on the CD
somewhere.  Online, you can find the chapter on dnf here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/23/html/System_Administrators_Guide/ch-DNF.html

Otherwise if you're looking for a GUI for dnf that's a bit more user
friendly, I think PackageKit is what's being used right now.