In-lined my reply:

On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 12:06:45PM -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> I didn't understand this: "I'm all over on communications and it is
> **all** done in my smartphone (the communicator)."  At first I thought
> you were talking about a specific app, but maybe you just mean that
> you communicate a lot through your phone.  So you need to use it for
> email and stuff, which means typing a lot with the phone.  Have you
> tried buying a portable bluetooth keyboard?  Example:

Yes, I use my phone for almost all communications (GroupMe, facebook, meetup
amongst others). The exception is email is usually done on a laptop...

> Closed size: 5.8" x 3.6" x 0.7", Open Size: 9.9" x 3.5" x 0.2"
> https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Keyboard-Portable-Keyboards-Smartphone/dp/B00WSL8FH4/
>
> I don't know if that one is better than any of the others.  A few are
> compared in a table -- scroll down to see it.
>
> Mike

Thanks, I've seen many offers for *real* BlueTooth keyboards. But I'm reluctant
to carry a BlueTooth keyboard *and* a laptop. I once had Linux-laptop-running-
as-a-Bluetooth-Keyboard, so I know it's possible; so I can do it again, and
this time WRITE DOWN the procedure! (Configuration can be a <BLEEP!>).