Well, first off I needed something that I could load a bunch of drives in and simply manage them. RAID was a bonus.

The first purchase was stolen from my apartment building in Rochester.

The second purchase arrived and is USB3 and runs 8 drives independently which is perfect for now. I have old towers that could be used to do RAID needs but I have no RAIDs to recover.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GYDMYG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GYDMYG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

—
Ryan