Impressive scaling stats from the Nov 2016 top500 highlights (down 13
systems on the list but increased performance share):
(Vendor Trends):
"Cray now has 56 systems, down from 69 systems six month ago ."
and (Performance Trends)
"Cray continues to be the clear leader in
 the TOP500 list in performance and has a considerable lead with a 21.3

percent share of installed total performance (up from 19.9 percent)."
and (Green500):
"#2 is the Piz Daint system at the Swiss
National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS), a  Cray XC50 with NVIDIA Tesla
P100 with 7.45 GFlops/Watt."