I guess it is more about being part of the corporate culture. Always
solving the big problems.

You look at their website and they aren't solving little problems. They
are doing big lustre clusters..

They are good at all things scale.. more CPU to solve problems, more io,
more network, more disk, more memory..

Scale though meaning through hardware and software architectures.

I have met 100's of cray people over the years, they never answer a
question.. the answer is always maybe..

lk