In various emails I've asked if anybody knew some Linux skills for a
project of serious importance and value.

1. Does anybody know how to seriously trim the Linux kernel and
configure it for close to real-time driver response?? Apparently, it is
agreed here we must all just accept current distros.

2. Does anybody know how to use a simplified XWindow toolkit for close
to real-time response?? Apparently, some feel OpenGl or some network
add-ons is the GUI of choice.

3. I've suggested car analyzers as an interesting, useful Linux
beginning application. And some programming languages that might be helpful.

4. And finally I suggested a technology that is currently mandated in US
federal law and advocated by United Nations environmental agreements as
recently as this year in Paris. I actually understated the claim of many
world leaders who say $trillions must be invested promptly, and instead
said $billions.

Don't make it sound as if I've annoyed you by trying to create jobs and
revenue in the US. Hey, we're broke and at war.