This is where I get off the train.

I spent a decade as a real Biophysical Chemist after decades competing
with serious students from around the world for many years. Now, every
Tom, Dick and Harry is a renewable energy expert.

There is something very special about quantum physics, optics, photons
from the sun's surface, the structure of cellulose, etc. There is a
reason fiber optics made a better network. There is a reason fire is
derived from optical excitation energy. I put something on his board I
think is important and some might look into. Not preempt.

Sandwhich Eyes wrote:
> Electrolysis, because water and electricity are fun together. I have
> made hydrogen by mixing aluminum and lime with water. I would like to
> learn how to compress the gas into liquid and to turn it back into water.
>
> I also like the video of the guy who takes the gasifyer plans from
> fema and uses the gas from burnt wood to run a generator.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6e3CprVTi8
>
> I wish I had some cash and a friend to do some experiments. And a
> basic mad scientist lab setup....
>
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Ryan Coleman <ryan.coleman at cwis.biz
> <mailto:ryan.coleman at cwis.biz>> wrote:
>
>     Uhm
 Yes
 I’ll be between Devils Track Lake and the Canadian
)

>     But I have seen bears at the old rented family cabin for years in
>     the 80s and 90s and also a few counties over to the west.
>
>     And if you’re thinking Cook County in Illinois
 they might play
>     like peewees but the Chicago Bears are a thing
 :)