Electrolysis, because water and electricity are fun together. I have made
hydrogen by mixing aluminum and lime with water. I would like to learn how
to compress the gas into liquid and to turn it back into water.

I also like the video of the guy who takes the gasifyer plans from fema and
uses the gas from burnt wood to run a generator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6e3CprVTi8

I wish I had some cash and a friend to do some experiments. And a basic mad
scientist lab setup....