May I suggest that when you "light" your wood campfire you consider that
you are watching "photochemistry." Converting increasingly abundant
(more atmospheric CO2) "biomass" cellulose into "advanced biofuel" is an
international priority, given climate concerns that have gotten
politically overheated. And that black wood charcoal residue (biochar)
is regarded a soil fertility enhancer as well as a method to "sequester
carbon." Copy fire, like the nervous system was copied.

Personally, I think using solar energy input to gasify the biomass, and
using the enhanced fuel energy to run standard car 12V generation, is a
good gimmick. Even "Intel" likes 12V. A Linux junkie has played with all
of this stuff.

The political over-achievers think there is a few $billion floating
around among the planet's 7 billion people. Nice to see Minnesota be a
leader.