*i think calling someone a thief by implying piracy is criminal.* i think
that is clear.
if by attacking you mean pointing out when someone is randomly throwing
accusations about people and criminal intent for setting up a slack
account. do you not see that? do you all not see that when people are
allowed to troll that it effects everyone? i have been on this list for
over 10 years. i can see why there is no traffic on here anymore. i could
stay and help put rude condescending and outright criminal behavior in
check. but why, you are all adults.
i would ask for a consensus on this but i would guess if people speak up
they would just get flamed and accused of piracy or some other super random
accusation.
i wonder what percentage of this list are decent caring people?  anyone
care to speak up before i move on to other places? why am i attacking
chuck, bist du blint?