TCLUG is an incredible entity. It is and has been for a long time. Every
time I ask a simple question and I get More answers and direction than I
could hope for. My last question which has been posted in many forums has
yet to compare to the answers from this TCLUG list.
What do you mean by piracy? no one needs piracy; piracy means stealing
right? Did you mean privacy? Yes we need privacy. I don't want to poop in
front of people; I do still need some level of privacy.
TCLUG is a true cross section of people from so many backgrounds. The
willingness to volunteer knowledge is unsurpassed. That is why I refuse to
let go even though I am some distance from you all at this point.