   From: Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net>
 Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 5:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Need basic internet access info for a large facility

The fiber optic service from Centurylink to the building is plenty good enough.  I think they told me it was over 900gb delivered to the building's router.If I had access to the equipment to check the things you mentioned, I wouldn't be asking questions here: I would know what the products are, and what their configuration options and likely or actual settings are. I'm only looking for what I asked for, and hoping someone here is familiar enough with this sort of equipment and "apartment building" installation to make some educated guesses. The building manager is not technical and is a bit paranoid, and has not seriously addressed the problem since April or before.  She gives monthly reports at resident meetings: "we're looking into it.."       I think they have some dumb or outdated "management settings" or allocation parameters in otherwise good-enough equipment.  Chuck