I don't have time for this Jibber/Jabber right now.

Peace be with you.

________________________________
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org <tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org> on behalf of Jeff Chapin <chapinjeff at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 9:00 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Government makes Century Link and Comcast look like a piece of cake

Brian Wood has a history of political and religious trolling, and has been repeatedly asked on this list (and other lists) to stop.

He listens for a few months, and then starts it up again.

Jeff

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:20 PM, o1bigtenor <o1bigtenor at gmail.com<mailto:o1bigtenor at gmail.com>> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Clug <tclug at freakzilla.com<mailto:tclug at freakzilla.com>> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> We've asked you many, many times to please leave off-topic stuff off the
> list. Specifically we've asked you to leave religion and politics out of it.
> I now reiterate:
>
> PLEASE KEEP POSTS TO THE LIST ON-TOPIC. Politics and religion are NOT
> on-topic.

Clug

I can see where the post is related to politics but for the life of me I can't
see anything related to religion. Would you care to explain that part (at least
what you see as a problem)?

Regards

Dee