>>What I don't understand is how an entity out on the net is able to, apparently, know the full URLs including queries and parameters of a site which I just put up and only just queried myself?>>Anyone up for schooling me on this new fangled Internet thing?

>Web browser plugins, perhaps?

The client that is querying, in this case, is a PowerShell script and doesn't have any plugins that I am aware of.

When I query the same script for the report page, it is from a web browser, but the parameter passed is not the same as the PowerShell script's parameter.

It is the PowerShell script's full query including the parameter that is being duplicated, not my browser's.