Here are some links to some older XForms FreePascal Units and Demos.

http://www.sytekcom.com/eng/Freepascal_XForms_Units.html
http://www.sytekcom.com/eng/Freepascal_XForms_Demos.html

I will be delighted to update the web pages to the newer, much better
FreePascal Units that includes the image library and FreePascal 3.0.

The indentation is a mess on the HTML because I have tab spaces set to 4
chars on my editor (motif NEdit, nice syntax highlighting) but it always
converts to 8 copying it to HTML. The blue background (or yellow) is
reminiscent of the cheap tissue paper used by programmers in olden days.

Simply 1) select all 2) copy 3) paste to your editor 4) comment out the
cursorfont.inc or dig it out of the FreePascal XForms Unit source. This
was an older FreePascalCompiler and a rather messy stab at XForms 1.0.93
(IIRC) The FPC 3.0 and XForms 1.2.4 are both improved.

FreePascal has a program (h2pas) that converts headers to pascal. Then I
use NEdit to rename all the case sensitive C variable names, types,
enums, structs, pointer stars, etc. to much easier to read names. A
pointer to a FL_Form C structure reads p_FL_Form_Record. The Form with
added objects is itself a Record. I don't recommend others replace their
ignorance of C with this trick, so I don't push it.